Condo Insurance

Condo owners need a Condo Unit Owners policy to cover their belongings and condo improvements. Call us at 306-789-2300 to speak with an insurance broker.

Complete coverage for your Condo or Townhome

Condo living is a growing trend and requires an insurance policy that is specifically designed with the special circumstances of Condo ownership. Condominium Associations usually have a master policy to cover the common property and building structure.

A condo unit owner's policy with us will complement your association master policy and cover your belongings, unit betterments and improvements and your special property.

We offer Condo policies from most of our Companies. We would be pleased to discuss and quote options for you. Below is an link to SGI Canada who have an online Condo quote available

Keep an up-to-date inventory of your possessions and a record of their value with our Home Inventory Worksheet.

  Download PDF

Belongings Worksheet

Ready to talk about your insurance options?